Animal Cruelty Investigations
- The South Central 9 are ready for loving homes!!
- 9 dogs are confiscated from South Central LA
- SB 1417
- 32 Busted In Alleged Cockfighting Operation
- ACI Continues Its Investigation of Illegal Street Animal Sales in Downtown LA
- ACI Shuts Down Illegal 'Mexican-Style Rodeo'!
- ACI Works with LAPD to Bust Illegal Animal Street Sales!
- Calf Destined for Death Saved by ACI!
- LAPD Busts Major Cock Fighting Ring
Animal Cruelty Investigations is a California corporation dedicated to the prevention of cruelty to farm animals. ACI is authorized by law to enforce California's anti-cruelty statutes.
Animal Cruelty Investigations is a registered Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, with the authority to appoint Humane Officers to enforce California's anti-cruelty laws and gain needed humane protection for farm animals.
Farm Animals are living creatures entitled to legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection.
Melee at bullfight renews animal cruelty debate (Recordnet.com - July 27th, 2009)